Welcome back to our Spring sports season, it was pleasing to see blue skies and many athletes back at practices enjoying training this week. We have a busy few weeks coming up culminating in NECIS tournaments at the following venues;
- Wed 10-May NECIS Golf departing ISL at 9am for Sigtuna.
- Thurs 11-May NECIS Tennis departing ISL at 8am for Hamburg.
- Thurs 11-May NECIS Girls Soccer departing ISL at 4pm for Dusseldorf.
- Thurs 11-May NECIS Softball departing ISL at 3:45pm for Bonn.
- Thurs 18-May NECIS Track & Field departing ISL at 11:00am for Copenhagen.
- All information can be found on the relative sports pages.
This Friday we host five schools for a Track and Field home meet and we send U12, U15 and Varsity girls’ soccer teams away to Bonn. Thank you to all those families that are housing this weekend. We wish the teams all the best for their first games of the season.
NECIS Girls Soccer and Softball teams
Congratulations to our Girls Soccer and Softball teams who were selected this week and thank you to parents for your quick return and on acceptance of places.
Fixture Wednesday 3-May
U12 and U15 girls soccer and tennis will be going to BSB Brussels and Varsity girls soccer is travelling on the same bus but will go on to play ISB in Brussels next Wednesday. It will be a long day, so players should eat lunch at school and bring a packed dinner to eat on the bus. The bus leaves at 1pm and will be back approx. 9pm for those players that are chosen.
In the Community - Mayfest Fun Run Sun 7-May
We are expecting all track and field athletes to run in this community event and we hope many of our other athletes and parents are keen to get involved. For more information and registration click here!
Yours in Sport,
& Antoinette Faucheux de Bergerac
Sports Administrative Assistant