Frequently Asked Questions
We encourage you to read each of the following frequently asked questions in order to best understand the admissions process.
- When and how should I begin the application process?
- How old must my child be in order to apply to a particular grade level?
- Will my child need to visit ISL before being accepted to the school?
- When is the best time to take a tour?
- When will I learn whether my child has been accepted?
- How do I secure a place for my child, if she or he is accepted?
- Is it possible that my child will be placed in a waiting pool?
- Does ISL offer support for students with special learning needs?